Tasty Morsels At The Feeding FrenzyBy
If you failed to catch 1994's fast-moving takeover express, make sure to be around for 1995's big ride. The coming year will witness yet another wave of buyout deals, regardless of how the stock market swings. So say some smart-money pros, who expect action in the banking and retailing, health-care and pharmaceuticals, and food and entertainment sectors. Ditto for aerospace, gaming, and technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing