It Only Hertz When Enterprise LaughsGreg Burns
Tough luck: First, Shannon J. O'Donnell nearly totaled her 1986 Cadillac on Nov. 9. Then she discovered that her insurance company provides just $20 a day to pay for a replacement rental. Turns out $20 was enough. Enterprise Rent-A-Car Co. delivered a 1995 Ford Taurus to her suburban Chicago driveway the same day, and O'Donnell signed the rental papers in her kitchen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing