Takes A Hike Falling AxesLeah Nathans Spiro
WALL STREET'S WOES HAVE claimed a high-ranking casualty. Mason Haupt, the head of Salomon Brothers' mortgage-backed securities department, has resigned, BUSINESS WEEK has learned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States