A Smorgasbord Of ChannelsBy
To start your own cable channel, you have to be willing to do all kinds of jobs. Take Reese Schonfeld, who runs the fledgling Television Food Network. On Nov. 15, Robin Leach was set to tape a Thanksgiving episode of Talking Food. But one of Leach's guests, Paula Zahn of CBS News, hadn't shown. So Schonfeld rushed off to track her down himself. She soon showed up, and Schonfeld relaxed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas