A Wedding Of `The Capitally Infirm With The Financially Weak'?By and
Just over a year ago, John C. Malone took the stage at a New York hotel to announce the largest communications deal in American history: the $21.4 billion sale of cable giant Tele-Communications Inc. to Bell Atlantic Corp. On Oct. 25, the president of TCI, having left Bell Atlantic at the altar, was back in New York with another deal: TCI and two other cable companies are teaming up with Sprint Corp. to offer local and long-distance phone service, cable TV, and wireless communications--all in a single package.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing