Italy: Why Big Business Is Backing Berlusconi AgainBy
These are boom times for Bologna-based G.D. The family-owned manufacturer of cigarette and candy packaging machines racked up $400 million in sales last year to international giants like Philip Morris, Unilever, and Nestle. The company's profit stream is now rich enough to bankroll new production units in South America and Asia, adding to plants in the U.S., Germany, and Britain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm