Seattle, A Multimedia Kind Of TownDori Jones Yang
The names are tongue-in-cheek--Mammoth, Humongous, and Hyperbole--but their outsized ambitions are for real. These startups and at least a dozen others clustered in and around Seattle are determined to strike it big in multimedia, a new category of software combining video, sound, and graphics. In the process, they're putting Seattle on the map, right next to cre-
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again