To Root Out Corruption, Boot Out Big GovernmentGary S. Becker
In several countries I visited in the past year, major scandals centered on corruption charges against prominent politicians and businessmen. Everywhere, I was told that their business leaders were uniquely venal and their political system especially vulnerable to corruption. But corruption is common whenever big government infiltrates all facets of economic life, never mind the political and business systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day