Fall From Grace At Citibank India
Four top officials of scandal-plagued Citibank India have resigned. Bank insiders say the final push out the door came when officials of the U. S. Federal Reserve visited Bombay in mid-January to investigate the involvement of U. S. banks in a scandal that led to the crash of the Bombay stock market last April. The top Citi executive to step down was the bank's former chief of corporate banking in India, A. S.Thiyagarajan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone