Dante Returns To The Inferno In Antarctica
This year, if all goes according to plan, two explorers will climb Mt. Erebus, an active volcano in Antarctica. One will descend into the crater to measure the temperature of the sizzling gases spewing from the lava lake. This information will help scientists understand the role of volcanoes in destroying the ozone layer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks