Your daily business briefing. All the news you need in 15 minutes.
- Bloomberg Daybreak: Israel Resumes War Against HamasOn today's podcast: 1) Israel Resumes War Against Hamas After Week-Long Gaza Truce 2) S&P 500’s Historic 8.9% Rally Blindsides Skeptics on Wall Street 3) Tesla Launches Cybertruck But Cheapest Model Delayed to 2025
- Bloomberg Daybreak: Remembering Henry KissingerOn today's podcast: 1) Henry Kissinger, Secretary of State in 1970s Crises, Dies at 100 2) Israel and Hamas Extend Their War Truce for Another Day 3) Musk Says Advertiser Boycott on X May Kill It, Slings Expletives
- BONUS SPECIAL: The Legacy of Henry KissingerHenry Kissinger, the child refugee who rose to become US Secretary of State and defined American foreign policy during the 1970s with his strategies to end the Vietnam War and contain communist countries, has died. He was 100. Not long before his passing, Kissinger sat down with Bloomberg Editor-in-Chief John Micklethwait for an extended conversation. He talked about his life and career, what shaped his worldview, and his thoughts on the current state of global affairs. Listen here for that special conversation, in its entirety.
- Bloomberg Daybreak: Israel-Hamas Truce Enters Final DayOn today's podcast: 1) Israel-Hamas Truce Enters Final Day 2) Charles Munger, Who Built Berkshire With Buffett, Dies at 99 3) Bill Ackman Bets Fed Will Cut Rates as Soon as First Quarter
- Bloomberg Daybreak: Truce Extended, Musk in IsraelOn today's podcast: 1) Israel And Hamas Extend Their Truce As Blinken Heads to Region 2) Musk Says He’d Like to Help Rebuild Gaza in Netanyahu Chat 3) Stocks Retreat on Signs November Rally Is Overdone