Debt Freakouts and Dynasties
Here are your morning reads.
My midweek morning train reads:
- It’s Time to A/B Test Your Financial Life (Wall Street Journal)
- Bitcoin’s Price Was Artificially Inflated Last Year, Researchers Say (New York Times)
- Why Are Allocators in the Manager Selection Stone Age? (Institutional Investor)
- Time to Not Freak Out About Debt Again (Fat Pitch)
- E-Commerce Might Help Solve the Mystery of Low Inflation (New York Times)
- Wall Street Is Awash in Sublease Space. It’s a Bad Sign for Landlords (Bloomberg)
- Larry David and the Game Theory of Anonymous Donations (Nautilus)
- The Most Successful Ethnic Group in the U.S. May Surprise You (Ozy)
- Finally, a president with the guts to stand up to Canada (Washington Post); see also O Canada (Council on Foreign Relations)
- How Draymond Green sacrificed millions to build the Warriors’ dynasty (ESPN)
What are you reading?
More than half of all new installed power-generation capacity is renewable energy
Source: Wall Street Journal
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here! And subscribe to Bloomberg All Access and get much, much more. You'll receive our unmatched global news coverage and two in-depth daily newsletters, the Bloomberg Open and the Bloomberg Close.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org