The Rich List, Crypto Believers and Rafa
Here are your morning reads.
Last day of May — make it count with our morning train reads:
- The Rich List: What the world’s richest hedge fund managers earned in 2017 (Institutional Investor)
- Mary Meeker’s 2018 internet trends report: All the slides, plus analysis (Recode)
- This investor rivals Warren Buffett — and you probably haven’t heard of him (MarketWatch)
- Crypto’s most devout believers are suffering a crisis of faith (Alphaville)
- California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump (Bloomberg Opinion)
- Swedroe: ESG Risk & Return Implications (ETF.com)
- Keeping Up With the Joneses: Neighbors of Lottery Winners Are More Likely to Go Bankrupt (Bloomberg)
- Why is Elon Musk raging at “big media”? Because he’s finally being called on his tall tales. (Vox)
- Election polls sometimes get it wrong — but they’re about as accurate as they’ve always been. (FiveThirtyEight)
- A Scary Thought at the French Open: Rafael Nadal Is More Efficient Than Ever (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Trump Tax Cut Is the Gift That Keeps on Giving
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here! And subscribe to Bloomberg All Access and get much, much more. You'll receive our unmatched global news coverage and two in-depth daily newsletters, the Bloomberg Open and the Bloomberg Close.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com