Gold’s New Low and Love Stories of Tumblr
Here are your morning reads.
My midweek morning train reads:
- Why Can’t Fund Managers Admit Mistakes? (Behavioural Investment)
- ETFs and Smart Beta: From Invisible Hand to Invisible Octopus (CFA Institute)
- Gold at a New Low for the Year, But ETF Investors Still Love It (Wall Street Journal)
- Private Equity’s Plan to Beat the Low-Cost Investing Robots (Bloomberg)
- Great Things Take Time (Of Dollars And Data)
- Here’s how you’ll know when this bull market is just about done (MarketWatch)
- CRE Crowdfunding Firms Continue to Scale Up Platforms (National Real Estate Investor)
- The Moat Map (Stratechery)
- How China’s Tech Revolution Threatens Silicon Valley (the Atlantic) but see Satellite data strongly suggests that China, Russia and other authoritarian countries are fudging their GDP reports (Wonkblog)
- “Love Stories of Tumblr”: How the Entire Internet Became a Dating Site (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Facebook closed 583 million fake accounts in first three months of 2018
Source: The Guardian
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com