Hedge Funds and the Value of Sweating
Here are your morning reads.by
My morning train reads:
- Meet Wall Street’s newest star: stock-trading desks (Wall Street Journal)
- Greenwich: the rich town on the front line of U.S. hedge-fund fight (Financial Times)
- Financial Advisers Need Steady Learning to Keep Earning. (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- A Look at WeWork’s Books: Revenue Is Doubling but Losses Are Mounting (Wall Street Journal)
- A Millionaire Mindset Never Made Anyone Rich (Bloomberg View) see also Don’t Think like A Millionaire, Act Like A Billionaire (The Big Picture)
- The Restaurant Industry Ran a Private Poll on the Minimum Wage. It Did Not Go Well for Them. (The Intercept)
- Sidelined: Germany’s Incredibly Shrinking Role on the World Stage (Spiegel)
- China’s behavior monitoring system bars some from travel, purchasing property (CBS News) see also How Do You Control 1.4 Billion People? (New Republic)
- How sweating made humans the dominant species on the planet (Big Think)
- ESA space probe Gaia surveys 1.69 billion new stars with high precision (DW)
What are you reading?
IPhone X Owners Are Pretty Happy With Their iPhone Xs
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE