Bubbles, Echo Chambers and Hacking
Here are your morning reads.by
My Second City morning
train El reads:
- Worried About Your Tax Bill? Hedge-Fund Star John Paulson Owes $1 Billion (Wall Street Journal)
- A Historical Perspective of Market Corrections (FactSet)
- When Will Volatility Finally Spread? (Macro Tourist); see also How Portfolios Should Get Through This Market Volatility (Bloomberg View)
- Amazon is not a bubble (Alphaville)
- A Newly Powerful Fund Manager (Whom You’ll Rarely Hear About) (Wall Street Journal)
- The Echo Chamber (Of Dollars and Data)
- John Bolton Can’t Be Contained (Foreign Policy)
- Laura Ingraham is a victim of a totalitarian campaign from the left, apparently (the Guardian)
- What We Know And Don’t Know About Election Hacking (FiveThirtyEight)
- This LED Light Will Convince You to Switch From Incandescent Bulbs (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Good Times in America for Homeowners, Bad Times for Renters
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE