Bonds, Drones and How to Freak Out a Broker
Here are your morning reads.by
My nor’easter morning working-from-home reads:
- Stock Bulls in Trump Country Are Freaking Out Their Brokers (Bloomberg)
- That’s Not a Bond Bear Market (Macro Tourist)
- Roll the Dice (Of Dollars And Data)
- It sure feels like 1987: Jeffrey Sherman, deputy chief investment officer at DoubleLine Capital, expects more upward pressure on bond yields and draws parallels to the year of the monster crash on Wall Street. (Finanz und Wirtschaft)
- Demographics Give a Big Head Start for Family Income and Wealth (Real Time Economics)
- How Trump’s Hudson Tunnel Snit Threatens the National Economy (Bloomberg)
- Google Is Helping the Pentagon Build AI for Drones (Gizmodo)
- Bezos is coming: Mapping Amazon’s growing reach (PitchBook); see also HomePod review: Stop, look and listen (Six Colors)
- Welcome to the Age of Climate Migration (Rolling Stone)
- The Power of Tower (New York Times)
What are you reading?
The Art of Trade War (Hint: China Wrote the Book)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE