Luxury Cars and Nuclear Wars
Here are your morning reads.by
My morning train reads:
- Bond Investors Worry About the Tax Overhaul’s Long-Term Cost (Wall Street Journal)
- Separated at Rebirth: Rolls-Royce and Bentley Are Traveling Different Roads to Success (Forbes)
- It’s Different This Time (Macro Tourist); see also The Short-Vol Trade: Someone Forgot to Turn Off the Machine (Macro Man)
- How Inflation Works -- or Why Your Chicken Is Going to Cost More (New York Times)
- Strategic faith (Daniel P. Egan)
- All the President’s Tenants (Forbes)
- Trade a Lexus for a prestigious phone number? In Iraq, the best digits cost a mint (Washington Post)
- The Trump Infrastructure Plan Just Might Have One Good Idea for Cities (Slate); see also Trump’s Huge Infrastructure Plan Is a Flop (Bloomberg View)
- Scientists Know How You’ll Respond to Nuclear War -- and They Have a Plan (Wired)
- 15 Minutes of Fame Is Too Much. Try 6 Seconds. (New York Times)
What are you reading?
How European Banks Are Dealing With Their Bad-Loan Problem
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE