Apple's Middle Age and Blockbuster's Final Days
Here are your morning reads.by
My Olympics morning train reads:
- End of a Bull Market, or Nowhere Near? Making the Case for Both (Bloomberg)
- $XIV Volpocalypse: A Sea of Disinformation and Misunderstanding (Kid Dynamite's World)
- The economy is still abnormally dependent on low interest rates and richly priced assets (Wall Street Journal)
- Bitcoin Miners Fried in Game of Chicken (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- HomePod (Daring Fireball); see also Apple’s Middle Age (Stratechery)
- An Ode to the Video Store Chain, on the Occasion of Blockbuster’s Demise (Texas Monthly)
- The Obscure History -- and Future -- of the Plastic Bag (Bloomberg)
- The Best Books on Neuroscience: A reading list for students considering it as a career (Five Books)
- How Facebook Is Killing Comedy (SplitSider)
- The Art of the Millisecond: How a lot of little things make an Olympic gold medalist (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
World’s Largest ETF Hit by Biggest Four-Day Outflow on Record
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE