Price Wars, Fake Humans and Crypto Storms
Here are your morning reads.by
My midweek morning Florida-based reads:
- Malkiel: How to Invest in an Overpriced World (Wall Street Journal)
- Price war bites as world’s largest exchange traded fund turns 25 (Financial Times); see also The Price Is Slight (Humble Dollar)
- Ray Dalio teaches Cycles 101: Boom, then bust. Repeat. (Credit Writedowns)
- The Programmer at the Center of a $100 Billion Crypto Storm (Wall Street Journal)
- Kansas Provides Compelling Evidence of Failure of "Supply-Side" Tax Cuts (Center on Budget and Policy Priorities)
- Business schools have a problem with fintech (Financial Times); see also Banks and Fintechs Are Dueling In a "War for Talent" (Bloomberg)
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Decision Making (Harvard Business Review)
- More Women Than Men Enrolled in U.S. Medical Schools in 2017 (Association of American Medical Colleges)
- A Running List of How Trump Is Changing the Environment (National Geographic)
- Philip K. Dick and the Fake Humans (Boston Review)
What are you reading?
2017 was one of the hottest years on record
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE