Ping Pools, Permabears and the Patriots' Path
Here are your morning reads.by
My annual offsite morning train reads:
- Parabolic Moves Don’t End By Going Sideways (Macro Tourist); see also S&P 500 Must Drop 50 Percent For Permabears To Break Even (Price Action Lab)
- Trader VIP Clubs, "Ping Pools" Take Dark Trades to New Level (Bloomberg)
- The Apple Cash FAQ (Asymco)
- Fidelity’s 2017 Comeback (Morningstar)
- GE, Victim of a Short-Term Mind-Set (Wall Street Journal) but see Judging GE’s Jeff Immelt Versus Jack Welch (Bloomberg View)
- After All the Talk About a Skills Shortage in the U.S. Job Market, the Real Problem May Be an Employer Shortage (Slate)
- The best border wall is a legal marijuana market (Quartz)
- In Colorado, a glimpse of renewable energy’s insanely cheap future (Vox)
- “Very high level of confidence” Russia used Kaspersky software for devastating NSA leaks (Yahoo Finance)
- The Patriots’ Super Bowl Path Is the Easiest in Modern NFL History (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
World’s Approval of U.S. Leadership Drops to New Low
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE