Bill Ackman, Gold and Women Investors
My morning train reads:
• Women Investors Get a Bad Rap (Next Avenue)
• Emerging Markets Shrug Off Crises For Best Gains in Eight Years (Bloomberg)
• El-Erian: Financial Investors’ Wish List for 2018 (Project Syndicate)
• For Factor Investors, It Pays to Go Small (Morningstar)
• ‘Impact Investing’ Can Put a Profitable Spin on Charity (Fortune)
• What’s Eating Bill Ackman? (Institutional Investor)
• All That’s Gold Does Not Glitter (Financial Analysts Journal)
• 8 numbers out of Alabama to terrify the GOP (CNN)
• How Star Wars Obsessives Found the Actual Millennium Falcon—in a Field (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com