My Tuesday morning train reads:
• No Inflation? Technology May Have Left it in the 20th Century (Wired) see alsoAs the Fed Deliberates, Amazon Is Making Its Job More Difficult (Wall Street Journal)
• 2017 Industry Innovation Awards (Chief Investment Officer)
• How Digital Tools and Behavioral Economics Will Save Retirement (Harvard Business Review) see also Must-have tools and tips for year-end retirement planning (USA Today)
• Stripped of fat commissions, nontraded REIT sales tank (Investment News)
• Bitcoin is none of the things it was supposed to be (The Outline) see also Bitcoin Has Some Bad News, and Nobody Cares (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• The Yield Curve Is Flatter! Remind Me Why I Care (BloombergBusinessweek)
• The Secret Life of ‘Um’ (The Atlantic) see also Your Brain Can Only Take So Much Focus (Harvard Business Review)
• The making of The University of Adidas at Louisville (ESPN)
• The Comprehensive Case against Roy Moore (National Review) see also Russian propagandists are pushing for Roy Moore to win (Mother Jones)
• Must-Reads of 2017: From Finance to Extinction (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?
The Financial Health of America's Pensions
Source: Chief Investment Officer
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com