Photobombs, Rational Actors and AI's Invasion
Here are your morning reads.by
My morning train reads:
- How AI Will Invade Every Corner of Wall Street: Machine learning, with its prowess in producing insights from data, is poised to have a hand in 99 percent of investing (Bloomberg)
- The Power of (Admitting Your) Mistakes (Umair Haque)
- Hidden peril awaits China’s banks as property binge fuels mortgage fraud frenzy (Reuters)
- Ray Dalio: 9 common-sense rules for getting the most out of meetings (TED)
- Beyond All Expectations (Of Dollars And Data); see also Can Time Solve the Issue of High Valuations? (EconomPic Data)
- Bitcoin could cost us our clean-energy future (Grist)
- A guide to the billions in giveaways to special interests buried in the Senate tax bill (Los Angeles Times)
- Why the U.S. Considers North Korea’s Kim a "Rational Actor" (Wall Street Journal)
- When black holes photobomb a galaxy (Syfy Wire)
What are you reading?
U.S. Migration Still at Historically Low Levels
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE