Apple's Finance Arm and Electric-Car Emissions
My Tuesday morning train reads:
• What to Buy Instead of Art (Bloomberg)
• Bridgewater Associates hedge fund co-founder and author Ray Dalio (Recode)
• Gary Cohn: Trickle-down is good for the economy (CNBC)
• Apple should shrink its finance arm before it goes bananas (The Economist)
• Ex-Google exec Matt Dunne has a plan to create a string of tech hubs across rural America (Venture Beat)
• Behind the Lucrative Assembly Line of Student Debt Lawsuits (Dealbook)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org