Megatrends, Bitcoin and Propaganda
Back to work! Start your week right with our early morning train reads:
• The seven megatrends that could beat global warming: ‘There is reason for hope’ (Guardian)
• Blockchain ≠ Bitcoin (BloombergGadfly)
• Fisher: Why the Trump Rally is misunderstood (USA Today)
• The Perfect Storm (Joe Fahmy)
• Isaac Newton Learned About Financial Gravity the Hard Way (MoneyBeat)
• How to Break Out of Our Long National Tax Nightmare (Businessweek)
• $300 Billion War Beneath the Street: Fighting to Replace America’s Water Pipes (New York Times)
• One of the busiest websites in the U.S. in 2016 regularly linked to Russia propaganda (Washington Post)
• The Finalists For The 2017 Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards Are Hysterical (Digg)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com