Building the IPhone X and the Reality of Brexit
Here are your morning reads.by
My big conference day morning train reads:
- The War Between Fear and Evidence (Of Dollars and Data)
- This is how Apple built the iPhone X (Mashable); see also With the iPhone X, Apple is asking you to break up with the home button (Washington Post)
- Brexit was not the voice of the working class nor of the uneducated -- it was of the squeezed middle (London School of Economics)
- Facebook Is Still In Denial About Fake News (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Ready for the golden years? 8 facts on retirement savings (ABC); see also The Increasing Importance of the 401k (Wealth of Common Sense)
- Investors to Managers: Cut the Data and Tell Me the Story! (Institutional Investor)
- Why Google and Amazon Aren’t in the Dow (Bloomberg)
- Awaiting Trump’s coal comeback, miners reject retraining (Reuters)
- "The Russians Have Succeeded Beyond Their Wildest Expectations" (Politico); see also Pro-Russian Lobbyist Is Still Lurking Around the White House (Daily Beast)
- Little star, big planet (Syfy Wire)
What are you reading?
Americans Are Officially Freaking Out
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE