Nonsense Facts, Meat Startups and Monopolies
My back-to-work morning train reads:
- David Einhorn just started one of the most important conversations we can have in a bubble (Business Insider)
- Fees and charges decimate returns for European investors (Financial Times)
- Facts for thought: These facts make no sense to me. (Huffington Post)
- Bitcoin Backlash: Back to the Drawing Board? (Musings on Markets)
- Stiglitz: America Has a Monopoly Problem — and It’s Huge (Nation)
- Will Stronger Borders Weaken Innovation? (Strategy+Business)
- Why This Cardiologist Is Betting That His Lab-Grown Meat Startup Can Solve the Global Food Crisis (Inc.)
- How Rex Tillerson Is Remaking the State Department (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Have astronomers discovered our first interstellar visitor? Note: Not aliens (Syfy Wire)
- These Are the Best Meals Under $40 in New York City (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with Scott Galloway, professor at New York University's Stern School of Business and author of "The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google."
Trump’s Approval Rating Falls to Lowest Level Since Taking Office
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com