How to Give Away Billions of Dollars
Back to work with our Monday morning train reads:
- Giving Away Billions as Fast as They Can (New York Times)
- How Saudi Arabia Is Building Its $2 Trillion Fund (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Captains of Finance Dismiss Bitcoin at Their Peril (Wired)
- Fisher: P/Es predict nothing over one-, three- or five-year periods (USA Today)
- Confirmation Bias: Why You Should Seek Out Disconfirming Evidence (Farnam Street); see also The Theory of Maybes (Collaborative Fund)
- The GOP tried Trump-style tax cuts in Kansas. What a mess. (NBC News)
- A giant insect ecosystem is collapsing due to humans. It’s a catastrophe (the Guardian)
- How Fiction Becomes Fact on Social Media (New York Times)
- A Revealing New Book on Jann Wenner (Wall Street Journal)
Pollution’s Annual Price Tag? $4.6 Trillion and 9 Million Dead
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org