Bitcoin Bubbles and Ditching Facebook
My midweek morning train reads:
- A decade in charts: U.S. stocks prove their long-term value (Financial Times); see also The Plot to Overthrow the All-America Research Team (Institutional Investor)
- Worst Practices in Institutional Asset Management (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- This is how to change a Brexit voter’s mind: Post-rationalization, selective perception and confirmation bias are in the way (the Independent)
- Why Bitcoin’s Bubble Matters (Wall Street Journal)
- Social Security: Why don’t more people wait to claim benefits at age 70? (USA Today)
- As ACA enrollment nears, administration keeps cutting federal support of the law (Washington Post); see also How Trump is rolling back Obama’s legacy (Washington Post)
- How the New Math of Gerrymandering Works (the Upshot)
- Why is it so hard to ditch Apple, Amazon, Google and Facebook? (Wired)
- How Earthworms Discovered America (Bloomberg View)
- Photos of California’s Destructive Santa Rosa Wildfires (the Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Nobel Laureates by Country
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com