More Equifax Horrors and an Escalating Crisis
My morning hotel reads:
- Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud. Then Dad’s Fixer Stepped In (ProPublica)
- Ford Needs Less McKinsey and More Mustang (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Skills vs. Behavior (Collaborative Fund)
- Nope, Hedge Funds Are Still in the Dumper (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- 6 Fresh Horrors From the Equifax CEO’s Congressional Hearing (Wired)
- Las Vegas was the year’s 7th mass shooting — or maybe the 337th (Vice); see also Mass Shootings in the U.S. (New York Times)
- Russia Targets NATO Soldier Smartphones: Moscow seeks information on operations and troop strength, according to officials with NATO countries. (Wall Street Journal)
- The Unequal Burden of Rising Temperatures: How Can Low-Income Countries Cope? (IMF)
- Is Netflix Hurting Stand-Up? (Vulture)
- In Pictures: Catalonia’s Independence Crisis Escalates (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Mortgage Debt Payments Lowest in Over 35 Years
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com