Mnuchin and Cohn, Bad Salesmen
Here are your morning reads.by
My midweek morning train reads:
- Is the gig economy the modern-day sweatshop? (Dare to Dream Beyond)
- 22 timeless lessons for our 22nd month (Yet Another Value Blog)
- U.S. household equity ownership is at near-record levels. Is that a worry? (MarketWatch)
- Why Steve Mnuchin and Gary Cohn Are So Bad at Selling Trump’s Tax Plan (Slate)
- The Permian Basin Still Has an Awful Lot of Oil (Bloomberg View)
- Does Even Mark Zuckerberg Know What Facebook Is? (New York Magazine)
- Apple Music’s Long Game: Why Jimmy Iovine Thinks They’re "Not Even Close" to Success With Streaming (Billboard)
- Debt Keeps Rising and Nothing Bad Happens (Bloomberg View)
- Las Vegas: The harvest of unspeakably lax gun laws (Los Angeles Times); see also Quietly, Congress extends a ban on CDC research on gun violence (PRI)
- Bold Eagles: Angry Birds Are Ripping $80,000 Drones Out of the Sky (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Where Americans Agree and Disagree on Gun Control
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE