Myths, Lies and a Universe of Crazy
Here are your morning reads.by
My midweek morning train reads:
- U.S. Stocks Are Front-Running Third-Quarter Earnings Beats (Bloomberg)
- Myths, Markets and Easy Money (Bilello)
- Capitalism and democracy — the odd couple (Financial Times)
- The Lie of Averages (Flirting with Models)
- Audi takes lead in automated driving, but others wary to follow (Reuters) but see Why “killer robots” are becoming a real threat — and an ethics test (Christian Science Monitor)
- Want a Better Health Care System? Check Out Japan (Bloomberg View)
- What really happened in 2016, in 7 charts (Vox)
- The iPhones 8 (Daring Fireball); see also The iPhone 8: A Worthy Refinement Before the Next Generation (New York Times)
- Supernova shows “the universe is crazier than science fiction” (New Atlas)
- Welcome to the era of the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad 30-home-run hitter (ESPN)
What are you reading?
Fed to Announce It Will Start Unwinding Easy Money Policies
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE