Hot Shots, Revolutions and Hating George Soros
Here are your morning reads.by
My Tuesday morning train reads:
- Investing Hot Shots Can't Time the Market, Either (Bloomberg Gadfly); see also How Millennials Can Prepare For the Next Financial Crisis (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- From Russia With Likes (L2)
- The strange case of Donald Trump and the missing infrastructure (Financial Times); see also Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a "Gimme" (Bloomberg View)
- Soros hatred is a global sickness (Financial Times)
- Female hedge funds outperform those run by men (Financial Times); see also Hedge Funds Flock to Europe, Thinking Worst Is Over (Wall Street Journal)
- The Most Complicated Simple Problems (Collaborative Fund)
- The electric car revolution has finally begun … (Classic Driver); see also Is This the Electric Car That's Going to Kill Tesla? (Bloomberg)
- Trump Gives Conservatives Their Just Comeuppance (New York Times)
- A Requiem for Florida, the Paradise That Should Never Have Been (Politico); see also The strange story of how Florida’s lawmakers subsidized hurricane insurance (Washington Post)
- These 11 Pictures of Saturn Will Stun You, Even Now (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Unlike the last couple of years, the summer period was relatively quiet for markets
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE