Big Sticks, Robo Advisers and Stocking Up
My heading-to-Morningstar-conference-in-Chicago morning plane reads:
- The Best Emergency Preparedness Supplies (the Sweethome)
- 36 Obvious Investment Truths (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- This Tax-Rule Change Could KO Your Retirement Account (Investor’s Business Daily)
- Vanguard Speaks Softly But Carries a Big Stick (DealBook)
- A Stock "Permabear" Won’t Give In (Wall Street Journal); see also When the hedge is worse than the thing being hedged (Reformed Broker)
- How Top U.S. Law Firms Get Away With Paying Women Less (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- GOP Want to Sideline CFPB, But It May Be Too Popular. (New York Times)
- Your Robo Adviser Is More Active Than You Think (Wall Street Journal)
- This is the new Nissan Leaf (the Verge); see also The All-New 2018 Leaf (Nissan)
- Cassini’s Last Photos Will Be Spectacular (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?
How Active Fund Managers Can Get Their Groove Back
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com