The Laws of Supply and Demand and Marijuana
My end-of-the-month, morning train reads:
- The incredible shrinking president (Axios)
- The Dumbest Call of the Era (Reformed Broker) see also Put These Charts on Your Wall… (Pension Partners)
- Buzz kill for pot farmers: prices fall as the market grows (Wall Street Journal)
- Pioneering cancer drug will cost $475,000. Analysts call it a bargain (Stat) but see Gilead’s $11.9 billion purchase of a groundbreaking cancer therapy could drag it into a new debate on prices (Wonkblog)
- The Looming Consequences of Mold in Houston (The Atlantic)
- A Provocative Look at the Harm From Corporate Heft (Wall Street Journal)
- How to grow old like an athlete (World Economic Forum)
- There are no conservatives in waist-deep water (Marketwatch)
- ESPN Football Analyst Walks Away, Disturbed by Brain Trauma on Field (New York Times)
- When Climate Change Meets Sprawl: Why Houston's ‘Once-In-A-Lifetime' Floods Keep Happening (ProPublica) see also Why America Still Hasn’t Learned the Lessons of Katrina (Politico)
What are you reading?
Cadillac Finds Its Sweet Spot: China
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Philip Gray at email@example.com