Your Guide to Life (When Someone Else Dies)
My end-of-week morning train reads:
- Always Go to the Funeral (Epsilon Theory)
- Vanguard Group is America's new landlord (Philly.com)
- The 19 Questions to Ask Your Financial Adviser: The burden of finding an adviser who will act in your best interest is on you (Moneybeat)
- Jim Clark Is Back With a New Startup, and He Has Some Thoughts About Silicon Valley’s Unicorns (Fortune)
- Polls show Trump cratering? Not so fast (NBC News) see also 1 In 10 Sanders Primary Voters Ended Up Voting Trump (NPR)
- Take a look at Uber’s first pitch deck from 2008 (Recode)
- A Test of Maturity: Germany Must Abandon Its Military Reluctance and Lead (Spiegel)
- Inside Robert Mueller’s Army (Daily Beast)
- As the Hashtag Celebrates Its 10th Birthday, Are We #Blessed? (New York Times)
- Own the Last Day of Your Vacation (Wall Street Journal)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Steven Clifford, the author of "The CEO Pay Machine: How It Trashes America and How to Stop It."
How does your 401(k) compare?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Philip Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org