Uber's Financials and a Plan to Appease Drivers
My morning train reads:
- Inside Uber's financials (Axios) see also Stock Handouts to Drivers Could Help Steady Uber (New York Times)
- Bull Market in Uncertainty Propels Gold Rush: The precious metal is rising faster than the S&P 500 for the first time in six years (Wall Street Journal)
- America’s Governmental Accounting Standards Board is giving ruinously bad advice (FT Alphaville)
- Rolls-Royce Is Pop Music’s Hottest Brand (Bloomberg)
- With alumni in the White House, Goldman sees an opening (Financial Times)
- Apple's Winning iPhone Formula Is Perfecting Its Rivals’ Best Ideas (Bloomberg) see also Dear iPhone: Here’s Why We’re Still Together After 10 Years (New York Times)
- Netflix loves to pick hits for each subscriber - but how? (AP) see also Disney’s Choice (Stratechery)
- Hobbyist drones have become a weapon of choice for terrorists (Vice)
- The Magical Thinking Opposition (Scott Adams' Blog) but see Scott Adams's Nihilistic Defense of Donald Trump (The Atlantic)
- The Loyal Engineers Steering NASA’s Voyager Probes Across the Universe (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Millennial Americans Are Moving to the Burbs, Buying SUVs
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Philip Gray at email@example.com