The Wizards Behind Those Many Many Indexes
My midweek morning train reads:
- Math Geeks Behind ETFs Scramble to Defend $1 Billion Bonanza (Bloomberg)
- How to Survive the Great Tech Panic of 2017 (Wired)
- How to Get Rich with Alternative Investments (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- The Next Quant Meltdown (Institutional Investor)
- The Dow Theory is telling us to chill about the health of the bull market (Marketwatch) see also When There is Blood in the Streets (Of Dollars And Data)
- Fake Polls Are A Real Problem (FiveThirtyEight)
- Alexa, are you turning the kids into spoiled brats? (MIT Technology Review)
- The Real Reason Jeff Bezos Grinds Trump's Gears (Bloomberg View)
- McConnell, in Private, Doubts if Trump Can Save Presidency (New York Times)
- Why so Sirius? (Syfy Wire)
What are you reading?
Warren Buffett Can't Keep Coming Up Empty Handed
Source: Bloomberg Gadfly
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Philip Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org