Amazon, Stephen Miller and Planet Nine
The weekend is here! Pour yourself a mug of coffee and get ready for our longer form weekend reads:
• Is Amazon getting too big? (Washington Post)
• How a VC-funded company is undermining the open-source community (Outline)
• The Future of Media is Here, And I Was There (Tablet) see also Former NBC reporter on becoming Lyft driver: ‘I’m doing my dream job’ (Columbia Journalism Review)
• How the World’s Biggest Buyout Deal Crashed and Burned (Bloomberg)
• A different story from the Middle East: entrepreneurs building an Arab tech economy (MIT Technology Review)
• The Believer: How Stephen Miller went from an obscure Senate aide became Trump’s intellectual architect (Politico)
• Is There a Giant Planet Lurking Beyond Pluto? A race is on to discover Planet Nine using classical astronomy and new computational techniques (Spectrum)
• Is The New York Times vs. The Washington Post vs. Trump the Last Great Newspaper War? (Vanity Fair)
• History of the high-five (ESPN)
Where Farm Prices Are Rising and Falling
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com