Savings, Salvation, Honesty and Unicorns
My from-the-deep-woods-of-Maine morning train reads:
- Americans keep crushing it with their 401(k)s (Bloomberg); see also Saving for retirement in the most tax-efficient manner possible (USA Today)
- An Honest Business News Update (Collaborative Fund)
- Tobacco Investors Just Learned That Trump Isn’t the Salvation of Every Odious Industry (Slate)
- Rise of the Portfolio Allocators (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- Stop Bashing the CBO, Republicans (Bloomberg View); see also Supply-Siders Still Push What Doesn't Work (Bloomberg View)
- Angry in America: Ugliness and Truth (Medium)
- Hybrids, Turbos, EVs? Nah, Camry 2.5L Tech Destined For V6, V8 Engines (the Truth About Cars)
- Here's How Unicorns Trick You Into Thinking They're Real (Bloomberg)
- Some Pretty Cool Science Is Gonna Happen During The Eclipse (FiveThirtyEight)
- First Human Embryos Edited in U.S. (Technology Review); see also In Breakthrough, Scientists Edit a Dangerous Mutation From Genes in Human Embryos (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Hedge Fund Success Ain't What It Was
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com