Gold, Tesla and the Making of 'Purple Rain'
My midweek morning train reads:
- How a Guy From a Montana Trailer Park Overturned 150 Years of Biology (the Atlantic)
- The Topic is Gold (Irrelevant Investor)
- Meet the Man Who Is Going to Run Vanguard (Bloomberg View)
- Tesla and Elon Musk’s moment of truth with first mass-market car (Financial Times)
- It’s Time to Go Large in Small-Caps (Barron’s); see also The curious world of micro caps — leveling the playing field (Factor Investor)
- The Company Behind Many Surprise Emergency Room Bills (the Upshot)
- There’s a promising new HIV vaccine candidate in the pipeline (Vox)
- This is what defunding Planned Parenthood looks like (Vice)
- How we made Prince’s "Purple Rain" (the Guardian)
What are you reading?
The State of ‘Good Jobs’ in America
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com