Bull Markets, Millennials and Eclipses
My morning train reads:
• Short Sellers Give Up as Stocks Run to New Records (Wall Street Journal)
• A Dozen Lessons on Investing from Ed Thorp (25iq)
• Why Corrupt Bankers Avoid Jail (New Yorker)
• ‘Tiger’ Investors Chase Around Like Cubs (Bloomberg Gadfly)
• Taipei Transforms Subway Cars to Mimic Sporting Venues for Upcoming Summer Universiade (Colossal)
What are you reading?
The Market Doesn’t Care About the Partisan Divide
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org