Hot Economies and Curing Trumpism
My midweek morning train reads:
- Are robots the future of global finance? (UBS)
- Five markets charts that matter for investors (Financial Times)
- The Cost of a Hot Economy in California: A Severe Housing Crisis (New York Times)
- Perceived Versus Real Risk Tolerance (Aleph Blog); see also Diversification Finally Pays Off (Irrelevant Investor)
- Why is Alexa a big deal? (Medium)
- As U.S. pulls back from world, Canada steps up to fill the gap (Christian Science Monitor)
- Is the President Fit? By that, we mean healthy (Politico)
- To My Fellow Plutocrats: You Can Cure Trumpism (Politico)
- The farthest star (Syfy Wire); see also Distant galaxies "lift the veil" on the end of the cosmic dark ages (Phys)
- The 100 Greatest Props in Movie History, and the Stories Behind Them (Thrillist)
What are you reading?
Robots Are Replacing Workers Where You Shop
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org