Capitalism and Controversies
My gonna-be-a-hot-one morning train reads:
- Another Signal the Bull Market Is Far From Over: Dow Transports’ breakout is latest sign rally is broadening out beyond hot tech leaders. (Barron’s)
- A Trader So Secret They’re Only Known by a Number Just Made Over $200 Million in One Month (Bloomberg Technology)
- Capitalism the Apple Way vs. Capitalism the Google Way (the Atlantic)
- A Hot Investment Style Looks Great in the Rearview Mirror (Bloomberg View); see also Why Simple Beats Complex (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Modern Economists: The Inept Firefighters’ Club (Democracy Journal)
- The best books to read on entrepreneurship (Five Books)
- More than half of all selfie deaths have occurred in just one country (Telegraph)
- Trump Has Picked America’s Enemies in Russia Over Its Friends in Europe (Foreign Policy)
- Just 100 companies responsible for 71% of global emissions, study says (the Guardian); see also Scientists are starting to clear up one of the biggest controversies in climate science (Washington Post)
- Pandora is melting down (the Outline)
What are you reading?
Facebook's Age Problem
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com