Anxiety, Murder and the Case for Humans
My time-to-go-home morning plane reads:
- Nike Thought It Didn’t Need Amazon — Then the Ground Shifted (Wall Street Journal)
- Away from the NFL spotlight, financial ruin drove Clinton Portis to the brink of murder (Sports Illustrated)
- Hedge Fund Bosses Make the Case for Humans (Bloomberg)
- A Detailed Look at Blue Apron’s Challenging Unit Economics (LinkedIn)
- That new Seattle study is a big problem for fans of a higher minimum wage — or is it? (LA Times); see also Seattle’s higher minimum wage is actually working just fine (Washington Post)
- The surprising benefits of anxiety (Quartz)
- Put Down the IPhone and Appreciate Its Genius (Bloomberg View)
- 20 reasons the GOP crashed and burned on health care (Washington Post) but see Whatever happens, the GOP is bringing us a whole lot closer to single-payer (Washington Post)
- Is the staggeringly profitable business of scientific publishing bad for science? (the Guardian)
- The planets, like grains of sand (Syfy Wire)
What are you reading?
Among the IPhone’s Biggest Transformations: Apple Itself
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org