Apple's Big Event and Trouble in Trumpland
My taco Tuesday morning train reads:
- Apple Needs to Reinvent Itself. It Just Might Be Doing So. (New York Times); see also WWDC 2017: Everything important Apple announced at its big event (Recode)
- How to Invest in the U.S. Without Even Trying (MoneyBeat)
- William Sharpe is Tackling the Thorniest Problem in Finance (Bloomberg View); see also The World’s $100 Trillion Question: Why Is Inflation So Low? (Bloomberg)
- Finance blogger wisdom: confident statements (Abnormal Returns)
- The Courts Still Say No One Knows What Causes Segregation. A New Book Argues That’s Absurd. (Slate); see also Housing Is Shamefully Segregated. Who Segregated It? (Slate)
- The Riddle of the Wall Street Brain Drain (Bloomberg View)
- Trump contradicts homeland security secretary (AP); see also Trump National Security Team Blindsided by NATO Speech (Politico)
- Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election (the Intercept)
- Tracking how many key positions Trump has filled so far (Washington Post); see also Some U.S. Diplomats Stage Quiet Revolt Amid Tensions With Trump (New York Times)
- The 50 Best TV Theme Songs of All Time (Paste)
What are you reading?
The World’s $100 Trillion Question: Why Is Inflation So Low?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.