Relentless Bias and Epic Tales
My independent special counsel investigatory morning train reads:
- The Relentless Bias Against Donald Trump (Medium)
- Why does it feel like every time stocks fall a little, they’re going to fall a lot? (Irrelevant Investor)
- An Epic Trading Tale From Norway (Macro Tourist)
- Hedge fund manager earnings drop to lowest in a decade (Financial Times)
- Why Isn’t Automation Eating Jobs? (Real Time Economics); see also What the Jobless Data Say About Stock Performance (Bloomberg View)
- Companies Steal $15 Billion From Their Employees Every Year (Fast Company)
- How One Little Cable Company Exposed Telecom’s Achilles’ Heel (Backchannel)
- How The Pro-Trump Media Responds To A Crisis In Just 4 Steps (BuzzFeed)
- Is your favorite TV show canceled? A guide to what’s renewed and what’s in jeopardy. (Washington Post)
- America’s Cars Are All Fast and Furious: These days half of today’s vehicles blow away the baddest rides of the 1970s (Bloomberg); see also This 150-foot-tall "vending machine" will serve you a Ferrari (CNN Money)
Who are you indicting?
Stocks Mark Biggest Decline Since the Election
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org