Trump Tweets, Great TV and the Big Picture
My back-on-the-East Coast morning train reads:
- How "Billions" Became One of TV’s Best Shows (Decider)
- Ray Dalio: The Big Picture (LinkedIn)
- An Algorithm, an ETF and an Academic Study Walk Into a Bar (Wall Street Journal)
- You’re Killing It With Your 401(k) — on Autopilot (Bloomberg)
- Bruce Greenwald: Channeling Graham and Dodd (Barron’s)
- We Converted $100 Into As Many Currencies As Possible (FiveThirtyEight)
- Study: Journalists’ Fear of Appearing Biased Benefits Special Interests (ProMarket)
- Amazon Has Made Seattle Richer and Angrier (Bloomberg View)
- Trump Accidentally Tweeted Just The Word "We" And It Started A Whole Meme (BuzzFeed)
- "Rare as winning the lottery": New dinosaur fossil so well-preserved it looks like a statue (Washington Post)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with former L.A. Laker Byron Scott and Freshpet Inc. chairman of the board Charles Norris, co-authors of "Slam-Dunk Success: Leading From Every Position on Life’s Court."
We converted $100 into as many currencies as possible
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org