Borrowers, Bourdain and Alex Jones
The weekend is here! Pour yourself a mug of coffee, grab a seat by the window, and get ready for our longer-form weekend reads:
• Revenge of the Humans: How Discretionary Managers Can Crush Systematics (LinkedIn)
• Meet the Woman Who Turned Anthony Bourdain into a TV Star (Vice)
• How to Predict If a Borrower Will Pay You Back (Science of Us)
• The Perfect Monster ETF Trade Just Played Out (ETF.com)
• The Danish Politician Who Makes Corporate America Tremble (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• The great British Brexit robbery: how our democracy was hijacked (The Guardian)
• Sales executive for opioid maker was addicted to the drug he promoted (Stat)
• The Hunted: in parts of southern Africa, people with albinism are killed or sold by traffickers. (New York Times)
• Alex Jones Will Never Stop Being Alex Jones (Buzzfeed)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with L.A. Laker Byron Scott and McKesson & Deer Park Spring Water Chief Executive Officer Charles Norris, discussing leadership in business and sports.
You’re killing it with your 401(k) on autopilot
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org